Monday, November 29, 2010

Cardy

I've had a request to be featured on my blog. Now I normally don't respond to such requests, probably because no one has ever asked before, but it seems an appropriate thing to blog about. So to all you many readers, or just the one or two out there, I suppose I am now taking blog post requests. It also saves me time thinking about what to post...

So without further ado, Ricardo Clemons.

Ricardo, often referred to by a fun self-given nickname "Cardy", was born on the ninth of May in the year 1989. I don't know much about his childhood but that is not important. What is important is that we met when I was in seventh grade, and he was in eighth, and his life has been filled with laughter ever since. Cardy is pretty cool. We like to play wii together. He buys the games and I provide the wii. I don't know if I have bought any wii games myself...

I made him this hot chocolate on friday.
It looked better than the photo gives it credit for.


Here Cardy appears to be wearing overalls with a cat inside.


It is actually just a t-shirt.

2 comments:

Blog Archive